This blog was updated 29 October 2019, one month before Black Friday
If you book (with a deposit) any of the tours listed below, any time before Black Friday this year (Nov 29, 2019), you will receive 10 % off (note that this offer does not apply if you’ve already received another discount on the tour, and it applies only to new bookings). Practically all of the below are guaranteed departure tours unless otherwise stated.
Since Black Friday needs a bit of craziness, we’re offering 15 % off on tours marked in **bold** below!
The tour marked in #italics below is the only exception; we are not offering a discount on this tour. BUT if you book that tour (marked in #italics), you get 15 % off any of the other tours listed below (if you also book the one shown in #italics text).
- South India: Western Ghats endemic birds and mammals, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-india-western-ghats/
- North-west India: amazing Gujarat – lions and desert birds, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-india-the-northwest-lions-and-birds/
- Classic North India: Birds, Tigers, Himalayas and the Taj Mahal, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-india-the-north-tigers-and-birds/
- North-east India: Assam, birds and mammals, the next 2 departures are essentially guaranteed with a couple more bookings each – https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-india-bhutan-extension-assam-november/
- Bhutan in the spring, 2020 trip is guaranteed so far, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-bhutan-spring-in-the-eastern-himalayas/
The monotypic Ibisbill can be seen on our Bhutan extension to Assam.
- Thailand, central, upcoming departures are guaranteed, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-thailand-central-thailand/
- Thailand, northern, upcoming departures are guaranteed, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-thailand-northern-thailand/
- Thailand, jewels of the south, upcoming departures guaranteed, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-thailand-14-day-jewels-of-the-south/
- West Papua: Birds-of-paradise and more, the first 2020 departure is FULL, a second one has just been added (but is not yet guaranteed) – https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-west-papua-arfak-waigeo-birding-expedition/
- **Papua New Guinea: Attenborough’s Paradise, (different from the above) Birds-of-paradise including Blue Bird-of-paradise and more, will be guaranteed when one more person (e.g. you) books – see https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-papua-new-guinea-attenboroughs-paradise/ **
- Endemics of Indonesia : the islands of Sulawesi and Halmahera, a few places left on the 2020 departure, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-indonesia-sulawesi-halmahera/
- Australia: the unusual southwest and its endemics, places still available Dec 2019 https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-australia-southwest/
Brown-headed Honeyeater, one of a number of honeyeater species to be seen on our Australian tours.
- Australia: the east, too late to book 2019 but 2020 is essentially a guaranteed departure, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-australia-outback-wet-tropics/
- Tasmania, too late to book 2019 but 2020 is essentially a guaranteed departure, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-australia-tasmania-orange-bellied-parrot-pre-tour/
Africa and Madagascar:
- **Uganda – Shoebill, Green-breasted Pitta, African Green (Grauer’s) Broadbill, other Albertine Rift endemics, Gorillas, Chimps and other primates, essentially guaranteed to run annually. THIS TOUR IS ON SALE! – https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-uganda-19-day-shoebill-and-albertine-rift-endemics/**
The prehistoric-looking Shoebill can be seen on our comprehensive Uganda tour.
- Birds and mammals of Kenya, the 2020 and 2021 departures just need 2 people to sign up to be guaranteed departures https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-kenya-20-day-birding-adventure/
- Namibia/Botswana/Victoria Falls birding and mammals extravaganza, essentially guaranteed annually, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-namibia-namibia-okavango-victoria-falls/
White-tailed Shrike; one of the many Namibian near-endemics to be seen on our Namibia/Botswana/Zambia tour.
- Madagascar, Masoala pre-trip, 2020 trip is guaranteed so far, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-madagascar-6-day-masoala-peninsula-pre-tour/
- Best of Madagascar birds, lemurs and other wildlife (15 days), this trip is practically guaranteed annually, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-madagascar-best-madagascar-birds-wildlife-october/
- Morocco, the 2020 trip is essentially guaranteed, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-morocco-the-best-of-central-morocco/
- Colombia, usually gets guaranteed fast (most years), https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-colombia-the-best-of-colombia/
Look at that bill! The ridiculous-looking Sword-billed Hummingbird can be seen on our Colombia tour.
- Cuba, usually gets guaranteed fast (most years), https://www.birdingecotours.com/tours/cuba-birding-tours/ and please also consider our new Dominican Republic Tour (not guaranteed yet but the 10 % offer applies to this too), https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-complete-dominican-republic/
- Ecuador and the Galapagos, we’ve redone some of our Ecuador/Galapagos tours, so they’re generally not guaranteed but hopefully should be soon, see https://www.birdingecotours.com/tours/ecuador-birding-tours/
- Peru, we’ve had an office in Peru since the beginning, so we offer some of the best itineraries possible (at great value). Not all of the trips we run are guaranteed departures yet, but many of them should be soon, see https://www.birdingecotours.com/tours/peru-birding-tours/
The beautiful Rufous-crested Coquette can be seen on a few of our Peru tours.
- Costa Rica, “escape the northern winter” tour, usually gets guaranteed fast (most years), https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-costa-rica-escape/
#Svalbard (Spitsbergen) in Arctic/far northern Norway: Polar Bears, Walruses, whales, pack ice, Iceland Gull, King Eider, Rock Ptarmigan, and other specials, https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-tour-norway-svalbard-cruise/
Arctic cruise usually produces sightings of Polar Bear!
- Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia, the Falkland Islands and Tierra del Fuego, our trips are essentially guaranteed annually – https://www.birdingecotours.com/tour/birding-cruise-antarctica-tierra-del-fuego-falklands-south-georgia-antarctic-peninsula/
White-bellied Seedsnipe near Ushuaia after one of our previous Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia and Falkland Islands tours.
**Join Birding Ecotours Bird Miles (https://www.birdingecotours.com/join-bird-miles/) and get further discounts and rewards.**